5 June 2009

New steps up from the goat shed

I've been sharing my computer with four other people, so I haven't had much time to blog and the weather's just been too good to sit inside.

We've been really busy planting up the summer veg, doing the jobs we've been meaning to do for ages and others that just presented themselves - like these steps made with some concrete posts we found in a rubbish dump !

The last steps were "temporary" and I've lost count of the number of times I've slipped on them. These aren't quite finished but they look nice already and they'll last for a while and not be slippery when it's wet.

3 comments:

detroit dog said...

You live in Eden!

La Ferme de Sourrou said...

Remember I only show off the posh bits - the rest is still work in progress!

;-)

Chris said...

We have have a lot of earth footpaths and slopes too, and know the value of good stairs in the wet!

Nice job on recycling too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...